Regular Fare – $1.50
Student – $0.75
(Of all ages attending school – with I.D.)
Reduced Fare (WITH I.D.) – $0.75
(Medicare, 65+, IndeAccess Plus Riders)
Children 5 and Under – Free
31 Day Pass (FULL FARE) – $50.00
Sold at: Hy-Vee, City Hall, Price Chopper, Water Department, MCC College
31 Day Pass (REDUCED FARE) – $25.00
Sold only at the following with I.D.: City Hall, Water Department, and MCC College
Day Pass – $3.00
10 Ride Pass – $12.00
Drivers do not make change, however a change card can be issued for future rides on IndeBus only.
TRANSFERABLE with KCATA
- Transfers: Unlimited transfers within two (2) hours of paid fare.
- 31 Day Pass – Full Fare
- 31 Day Pass – Reduced Fare
- Day Pass
- 1 Ride Pass
- 3 Day Pass
NOT TRANSFERABLE TO KCATA
- IndeBus Change Card
NOT TRANSFERABLE FROM KCATA
- Tranzit Medallion
- Annual Pass
- Metro Change Pass
- Seating area at front of the bus is intended for riders with disabilities.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Bike riders are responsible for mounting bicycles to bike racks on front of bus.
- Alcohol and firearms are not permitted.
- Smoking, eating, and drinking are not allowed on IndeBus and only secured liquid containers may be carried aboard.
- Do not open windows when climate control systems are operating.
- Do not place feet on seats.
- Shoes and shirt are required.
- Music must be listened to through the use of headphones and at a volume that does not disturb the driver or other passengers.
- Please have your fare, pass, or transfer ready when you board the bus.
- Please do not occupy more than one seat.
- Strollers and carts must be folded up and stored out of the aisles.
- Service will be refused to any person threatening the safety of the driver or any passenger.
- Service will be refused to any person responsible for disruptive behavior on the vehicle that impacts the safe operation of the bus.
- IndeBus is a Stop Only System which stops at IndeBus and Metro bus stops only.